Monday 29 February 2016

Doosie's Market & Stars Hollow Beauty Supply (In Progress)

5 Doosie's Market + 6 Stars Hollow Beauty Supply = Supermarket

Lot Size = ??x??

This is my Doosie's Market and Stars Hollow Beauty Supply recreation.  I have not finished this set yet but i thought it would be fun to see the step by step process i will go updating the pics as i go finishing the lots.

I will now show you below pictures of the actual set and then pics of my versions of DM & SHBS






And now these are set pics of the Stars Hollow Revival sets which is the colour scheme i have used in my sets.





and now if you have been able to get through all the pics, then u shall be rewarder! hahaha ], here are my attempts at both locAls.






1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job! Thank you for letting me find out about this. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete